Every Meal Needs its Base Ingredient
With almost every delicious cannabis cuisine comes the base ingredient: the weed butter. In this tutorial, our seasoned cannabis cook will show you how to make weed butter the easy way and add some magic to your ordinary meals. The culinary possibilities are endless!
Making Weed Butter:
This tutorial by MastahRolla serves as a perfect beginners guide on how to make weed butter. I would encourage you to watch the video. Here are the written instructions:
Ingredients and Cooking Tools:
- 1 Cooking pot
- 1 Strainer
- 1 Stir spoon
- Cheese cloth
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 tupperware container
- 1/2 pound of butter
- 1/2 ounce (or 14 grams) of your plant material. Grind it up before beginning to cook.
- Pour your two cups of water into your cooking pot and set your oven to “high heat” Let the water reach its boiling point
- Place your butter into the cooking pot and boiling water. At this point, the water might stop boiling, but this is alright. Let the butter completely melt.
- Add your finely ground plant material and set the oven to simmer. Let it simmer below boiling for 30 to 40 minutes. Gently stir the magical mix during these 30-40 minutes.
- After the 30-40 minutes is over, cut the temperature and let your mix cool down a bit.
- When it is no longer hot, use the cheese cloth to strain the plant material out of the mix. Let the strained mix empty into your tupperware container. Make sure you squeeze out as much as you can!
- Freeze your mix in the freezer (the water and weed butter will separate from each other).
- After it’s done freezing, you have yourself some of your very own weed butter.
- Check out our recipes and cook yourself some awesome cannabis meals!
Take the work out of it!
If you lack cooking skills and don’t want to risk ruining a large stock of your favorite herbs, we recommend a cooking device called Magic Butter. Magic butter does all of the hard work for you. Simply add the ingredients, press the button, and go. We will be reviewing this product in the near future, so stay tuned.